Catherine Bell Forum Français
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Catherine Bell Forum Français

Non-officiel

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

People Magazine 11 Juin 2010

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Julia R.
Admin
Julia R.

People Magazine 11 Juin 2010 Empty
MessageSujet: People Magazine 11 Juin 2010   People Magazine 11 Juin 2010 Icon_minitimeDim 13 Juin - 8:40

Catherine Bell: Son Was Conceived ‘Pretty Much Naturally’

In the July/August issue of Pregnancy, Catherine Bell says that the baby boy she expects in August was far from a surprise.
“We were totally trying,” the Army Wives star, 41, reveals. “I conceived pretty much naturally.”
In fact, it was just two months after starting the fertility drug Clomid that Bell became pregnant — and not a minute too soon for Gemma, 7, her daughter with Adam Beason.
“She has been begging us for a sibling for two years,” Bell says, “so she was absolutely thrilled when we told her.”
There were other reasons Bell says the couple “wanted this to happen quickly,” and topping the list is a movie Beason wrote for Lifetime in which Bell will star.
“I really wanted to get pregnant and give myself time to recover,” she explains. “I’m trying to give it at least 10 weeks.”

As with Gemma, Bell says she will deliver by planned c-section. “I had a great experience last time around,” she shares. Unfortunately, the easy pregnancy she enjoyed with her firstborn has not been apparent the last few months!
“This one is totally different,” she confesses. “I’m exhausted and I need naps often.”
But while “there are more tests and a little more worry” because of her age, Bell says the first-time parenting jitters are gone.
“I’m more relaxed and not reading every book on pregnancy and babies like I did before.”

La réponse de Catherine aux commentaires laissés après cet article :

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/06/11/catherine-bell-son-was-conceived-pretty-much-naturally/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://catherine-bell.wifeo.com/
cam
Connaissance de Catherine
cam

People Magazine 11 Juin 2010 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: People Magazine 11 Juin 2010   People Magazine 11 Juin 2010 Icon_minitimeDim 13 Juin - 11:25

C'est trop super qu'elle ait répondu !!! Very Happy Merci beaucoup Julia !!! Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

People Magazine 11 Juin 2010
Page 1 sur 1