Catherine Bell Forum Français
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Catherine Bell Forum Français

Non-officiel

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Exclusive: Inside Catherine Bell's Baby Shower

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Corinne
Connaissance de Catherine

Exclusive: Inside Catherine Bell's Baby Shower Empty
MessageSujet: Exclusive: Inside Catherine Bell's Baby Shower   Exclusive: Inside Catherine Bell's Baby Shower Icon_minitimeVen 11 Juin - 21:11

"Army Wives" star Catherine Bell is expecting her second child in August - and only ET was at the baby shower that was thrown for her by Cottonelle Roll Over bath tissue.

"We are having a little boy," Catherine tells ET. "He is actually going to be born between my birthday and my husband's birthday. I am the 14th and my husband is the 25th.

Catherine has been having to hide her pregnancy on "Army Wives," but just last week on the series her character learned she was pregnant, which should make it easier for the former "JAG" star, who now makes Charleston, SC, where the show shoots, her home.

"What I noticed about this pregnancy is that I am more relaxed," Catherine tells ET. "I have done it before, so I am not worrying about anything. I don't have a huge stack of baby books on my night stand that I'm constantly reading. I'm just more relaxed, which is the way I hear it goes with the second baby."

And the fact that Gemma is looking forward to being a big sister helps, too.

"I am really not looking forward to being pregnant in July and August in Charleston," she admits. "It is so hot and really humid. You walk out and you are soaked. I think I will be inside a lot, sipping sweet teas and have my feet in the pool … and maybe go out to the beach."

This will be the second child for Catherine and her husband Adam Beason. Daughter Gemma, 7, was born during her tenure on "JAG."

"Gemma is very excited to have a little brother," Catherine says. "She has already decided she is going to be the best big sister in the world. She is nurturing. I have seen her do it with toddlers."

Catch Catherine on "Army Wives" Sunday nights at 10 p.m. on Lifetime TV.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/06/88117/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
cam
Connaissance de Catherine
cam

Exclusive: Inside Catherine Bell's Baby Shower Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Exclusive: Inside Catherine Bell's Baby Shower   Exclusive: Inside Catherine Bell's Baby Shower Icon_minitimeVen 11 Juin - 21:50

Super l'article et la vidéo !!! gfsdfds

Merci beaucoup Corinne !!! Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1