Catherine Bell Forum Français
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Catherine Bell Forum Français

Non-officiel

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

What to Expect - Interview with Catherine Bell [21-05-2010]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Corinne
Connaissance de Catherine

What to Expect - Interview with Catherine Bell [21-05-2010] Empty
MessageSujet: What to Expect - Interview with Catherine Bell [21-05-2010]   What to Expect - Interview with Catherine Bell [21-05-2010] Icon_minitimeSam 22 Mai - 11:51

What to Expect - Interview with Catherine Bell

British-born actress Catherine Bell is certainly no stranger to Hollywood. She may be best known for her role on the long-lived hit series “Jag,” but she’s now the star of Lifetime Network’s “Army Wives.” This gorgeous mother of two (her son-to-be is currently in the oven, and she already has a beautiful daughter Gemma who was born in 2003) is the perfect mix of beauty and brains. She attended UCLA to study biology, but dropped out to model full time in Japan. I had the pleasure of asking Catherine some beauty-related mama questions, and here’s what she had to say!

What beauty product could you not live without while you were pregnant?
Under-eye concealer.

I always hear from moms who have itchy skin while they’re pregnant. Can you relate?
Definitely! I went through the itchy skin phase recently. It was no fun, but staying moisturized helped a lot. Some nights I had to rub Benadryl gel on my belly so I could sleep.

Did you use anything specific to prevent stretch marks? Did it work?
I used Bath & Body Works cocoa butter with Gemma every day. It worked so I’m sticking to it with this baby, too!

As a mother, you must have some great, quick makeup tips, like the five-minute mom face. Can you spill some of your secrets?
I use concealer, cream blush, and lip gloss, curl my lashes (if there’s no time for mascara), and I’m good to go! It makes you feel bright, awake, and glowing.

Do you have any tricks you’ve picked up from makeup artists to help fake that awake look even with little to no sleep?
Cucumber slices – or just an ice pack – help with bags under the eyes.

How do you keep in such fabulous shape? Do you have any tips for new moms who need to do a quick workout in between baby's naps?
Any exercise is better than none! I often just do 15 ­­– 20 minute workouts (or half an hour if I have that). At home you can do sit-ups, push-ups, and any stretches or exercises with a stability ball. A workout video is also great. When I first had Gemma and needed to get back in shape fast, I would put her in the baby carrier across my chest and hop on our elliptical! She would fall right asleep, and the extra eight pounds were intense!

As a busy working mother, how do you find the time to pamper yourself?
I make the time! It’s vital! I’m a better mom when I have time for myself. A massage, a hot bath, a walk, a pedicure – whatever it is, I feel refreshed and ready to be mom again.

One of the biggest things women want to know after having a baby is how to get their sexy back! Any advice?
Do whatever makes you feel sexy: Buy pretty lacy underwear or bras, wear a little lip gloss. Make the effort and you’ll start to feel it (and your partner will, too).

Catch Catherine Bell on “Army Wives” this Sunday, May 23, at 10:00 PM ET/PT on Lifetime, when her character, Denise, will have to make a tough decision regarding Jeremy. You’ll also find out what happens when Chase returns home to his family and Claudia Joy goes on her law school interview.

http://www.whattoexpect.com/blogs/skincareandbeauty/interview-with-catherine-bell.aspx

Thanks Carla on the Voy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
cam
Connaissance de Catherine
cam

What to Expect - Interview with Catherine Bell [21-05-2010] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: What to Expect - Interview with Catherine Bell [21-05-2010]   What to Expect - Interview with Catherine Bell [21-05-2010] Icon_minitimeSam 22 Mai - 14:57

Merci beaucoup !!! Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

What to Expect - Interview with Catherine Bell [21-05-2010]
Page 1 sur 1